You have several ways to get connected to services:

You can look through the services listed below and call the agencies directly.

You can contact us via e-mail or by phone at 1-877-271-7611, and a representative will help you find the services that will best serve you and your family.

You can answer a short questionaire by clicking here and a parentPRO representative will find the services that will best serve you and your family.

Home-Based Parenting Programs

Parents as Teachers: Northwest Family Services

Get connected witha  family support program staffed by a specially trained professional who teach parenting skills and child developments, as well as ways to reduce stress and nurture your child. We can connect you to other resources in your community in order to meet your family's needs.

Address: 620 S. Flynn Street Alva, OK 73717

Contact: Kathy Gordon

Telephone: (580) 327-2900

Website: Northwest Family Services - Programs and Services

Enrollment Criteria: Pregnant women, moms, dads, and guardians of young children birth to kindergarten.

Other services for young children in your community

Oklahoma Baptist Homes for Children

Residential childcare for children from hurting families, children with minor behavioral/disciplinary issues or children without parents. Housing/support for single mothers having limited or no support. Unplanned pregnancy professional medical support. 

Address: 3800 N. May Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73112

Contact: Diane Glennie

Telephone: (405) 309-2826


Enrollment Criteria: Children's Homes for children ages 6 to 18 from hurting families, exhibiting minor behavioral/disciplinary issues, or with no parents. Single mothers over 18 with custody of at least one child. Unplanned pregnancy professional medical support.

SoonerStart Early Intervention

Services include evaluation services, case management, family training, counseling, and home visits, certain health services, nursing & nutrition services, occupational, physical, and speech- language therapy, and special instruction. Can be provided in home or at daycare.

Address: Garfield County Health Department - SoonerStart P.O. Box 3266 Enid, OK 73702

Contact: Please ask for SoonerStart

Telephone: (580) 233-0650

State Lead: Mark Sharp, Executive Director, Special Education Services

Website: SoonerStart

Qualification Criteria: Developmentally delayed infants and toddlers birth – 36 months.